- 1 cup organic carrots
- 1 handful of organic cilantro
- Orange Zest
- 12 ounces rice noodles
- Rice paper
- 1 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 organic lime
- 2 tsp organic coconut sugar
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- While waiting for the water to boil, prepare the peanut sauce by adding the PB2, coconut milk, lime and sugar to a small pot. Whisk frequently on a low/medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles according to package.
- While cooking the noodles, prepare the fillings (cilantro, orange zest, and carrots).
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain water and coat with peanut sauce.
- Soak one rice paper at a time in a bowl of warm water for 15-20 seconds.
- Arrange the noodles, cilantro, carrots and zest in the center of the paper and wrap it like a burrito! First fold the top over, then both sides, and roll the wrap away from you to close it.